Author Topic: Warcraft  (Read 2105 times)

Offline robo55555

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
Warcraft
« on: February 15, 2006, 05:24:41 AM »
Warcraft is excelent. Who want to say something about it? You can write here. :cool

Offline Corvidae

• Copa Cabana
  • Zookeeper
Warcraft
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 07:38:50 PM »
Are you talking about the strategy game or World of Warcraft the MMORPG? I've been playing WOW (yes I'm becoming geekier and geekier for it too!). Good game- amazingingly huge world to run around in!

Offline Jormund The Jarl

• Zookeeper
    • http://
Warcraft
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 02:58:41 AM »
I play ROC, quite a nice game ...

Offline Amazon Serpentis

• Zookeeper
    • http://s3.invisionfree.com/Street_X/
Warcraft
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 11:08:38 AM »
WoW kicks, and Warcraft 3 is awesome. I love 'em both. Problem with WoW though is Alliance get everything 'easier'. My friend is 24 and has BLUE set armor. I'm level 45 Horde and still only have 1 blue item! :><

Offline Rearing Gemsbok

• Pooper Scooper
Warcraft
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 11:18:54 AM »
Im lvl 24 hunter with 2 blues and rest greens

Offline Amazon Serpentis

• Zookeeper
    • http://s3.invisionfree.com/Street_X/
Warcraft
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 10:39:31 AM »
Okay, I dpn't know where else to put this.

Creators of World of Warcraft, Blizzard Entertainment, are being sued by parents of a thirteen year old who jumped to his death from a 24 story building. The parents blame the video game company because the boy allegedly played too much World of Warcraft.

The lawyer for the parent's of the boy are now suing game maker Blizzard with the help of lawyer and an “internet game addiction researcher.” The legal team also plans on filing class action suits against "the whole game industry on behalf of other parents."

Now let's try and to get something straight. Should video games be liable in this case? Think back to the mid 1980s when music was blamed for causing deaths. For example, Ozzy Osbourne's "Suicide Solution" was blamed on a death of a teenager, the teenager killed himself after listening to the song. Parents sued Ozzy, but the parents lost the case.

If somebody is going to commit suicide, there's already a problem with the person. It sounds silly to blame it on a video game, or Ozzy Osbourne's music. The child already has enough emotional problems to take that dreadful step with or without a video game.

:angry  :angry  :angry  :angry  :angry

This is just stupid, if you ask me.

Offline dinwrest

• Zookeeper
  • Personal text!Sweet!But it's public...I'M CONFUSED
Warcraft
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006, 04:45:10 PM »
Whats stupid  the parents or the game?

Offline belleh

• Pooper Scooper
Re: Warcraft
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 08:11:56 PM »
I LOVE WoW! i am a lvl 11 Tauren Hunter named Garne, with a pet lvl 9 Armored scorpid Named Venom, and the server is Sisters of Elune. On my other character, is a lvl 13 Night Elf hunter named Lodiosa, and a pet lvl 12 pygmy tide crawler (crab) named sebastian, and the server is Feathermoon, and I have the burning Crusade xp.

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 02:48:56 PM »
I just started this past Friday. I'm a lvl 8 Tauren Hunter named Mika, on Exodar.

How do you get pets? (Such a noob question I know LOL)

I use to play WC3 all the time; I probably wouldn't have started WoW had I not had that background

Offline Zoo Titan

• Zookeeper
  • The Valiant Knight, ready to defend at all costs
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2007, 11:33:48 AM »
Would somebody be so kind as to post a link please? Cause this sounds cool.

Offline mikaboshi

• Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2007, 11:36:14 AM »
blizzard.com

Offline white tiger

• Zookeeper
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2007, 11:41:48 AM »
I play WoW, I have just started, i have a Blood Elf - Hunter - lvl 27 - full greenies / 2 blues.

Server: Agamangan
Name: Rekaya

if you want to contact me  :slol:

Offline riseofthedinos

• Zookeeper
  • Dinomantor 3:Rise Of the dinos
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2007, 06:26:27 PM »
I just rencently got the game.already a level 4 hunter(Aw my inner Geek) :slol:

Offline Rearing Gemsbok

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2007, 11:12:25 PM »
Got up to Lvl 35 now, server Emerald Dream. I'm a Night Elf Hunter, with a Snow Leopard and a Scorpid and the rare Barrens leopard Dishu. Right now I'm questing in Stranglethorn Vale. Got a Blue axe, dagger, 2 rings, and all the rest greens still. For the pets you get a pet quest at Lvl 10, you tame 3 different animals, and you can tame your own after it, as long as they are your lvl or lower.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 11:15:40 PM by Rearing Gemsbok »

Offline mikaboshi

• Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2007, 11:44:36 PM »
oh alright, thanks for the info Rearing Gemsbok. I figured itd be coming soon - I'm just impatient I guess lol.

And another random question: that and training for riding mounts doesn't count as a job, correct? I know you can have two; Right now I'm just a skinner (money from skins alone is not bad) and I don't know what else I really want to do. Probably will make armor after I get a few more inventory bags.