Offline Peacenote

• Peaceful Music Soothes the Savage Soul
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
    • Webshots Pictures
Petz
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2007, 12:15:04 PM »
Quote from: marleybug;175799
They are very different....Unfornatly you can have only one pet out at a time and you can't breed them. The good thing is that they don't run away.

Thanks for the info.  :original: Sounds like it's not something I would be interested in then, though.  I always thought the most fun in the Petz series was the breeding.  I used to have a lot of fun back in the day experimenting with breeding between the main breeds and the custom ones people made.

Is there a screensaver mode at all like the original or is that gone too?

Offline marleybug

• Zookeeper
  • Arabians in Spring
Petz
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2007, 07:51:35 PM »
No screensaver mode anymore.: :( :

Offline dootdoot

• Zookeeper
Petz
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2007, 07:16:26 AM »
i don't like the new games. Horsez is okay though. But I find the one for computer to have really depressing colors (dressage is fun though). DS is better IMO. THey also don't have a good amount of colors and breeds to choose from. Like no grey/white, no buckskin, no chestnut, only one paint, etc.

Offline KookyKoopa12

• Zookeeper
Petz
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2007, 04:45:44 PM »
Did anyone answer my question? I have never heard of Horsez. And no, in the original Oddballz games, out of the 13 official breedz, you can only take one out at a time and therefore, cannot breed. In Petz, however, if you get the user-made "Odd-Petz" in Petz 3-5, they can breed with the normal petz.

Offline lvdzoo

• Pooper Scooper
    • DON'T CLICK HERE!
Re: Petz
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2007, 12:32:08 PM »
Ick, the new 3D ones are completely different. They added 3D models and stripped out all of the original charm. Don't get it, trust me. Focus on getting the originals and you'll have a jolly time. :cat2:

Offline germanwolf

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Captian Jack is back
Re: Petz
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2007, 09:36:47 PM »
im not sure i will get the game, but i might. I am thinking of getting a trial to play, though.