Author Topic: Club Penguin!  (Read 8218 times)

Offline tiddlypom

• Pooper Scooper
Viruses
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2006, 03:52:38 AM »
Has anybody had problems with viruses associated with Club Penguin? Every time I go to it my computer will not run the next time I switch it on. We have had it checked and this website seemsto be the problem.

Offline The Reef

• Pooper Scooper
Club Penguin!
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2006, 08:19:30 AM »
^ Never happened to me...

(I havnt been on this site for a while because i've been going through the SimCity 4 era of my life :innocent: )

This game is awsome! Im The Reef and im usually on at 8:00AM-9:00AM or 4:00PM-5:00PM Atlantic time, on the server Snow Bank. Im not a full member yet but im asking to be for christmas :original:  . (By the way, the new secret pin is in the Ski Lodge, near the fire place :loony: )
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 08:22:21 AM by The Reef »

Offline legomannate

• Raptor Pack
  • Zookeeper
Club Penguin!
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2006, 01:14:11 PM »
I joined today, I am Legomanpen(short for(Pittsburgh) penguins)

Offline BOBO

• Pooper Scooper
Free coints !! no need to be a mamber
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2007, 06:45:42 AM »
[modnotice=penguinman]Content Deleted[/modnotice]
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 07:14:34 PM by penguinman »

Offline DinoMania

• Zookeeper
  • Go!! Pokemon Team!!
Club Penguin!
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2007, 07:12:21 PM »
I'v Been on Penguin Club for some time now XP
a BOBO Giving some one your Pass is Not allowed it Penguin Club plus you can be band or even be scamming his/hers account aswell =S
Anyway my User Name Is Crested  
XP LoL

Offline germanwolf

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Captian Jack is back
Club Penguin!
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2007, 07:42:14 PM »
I joined be because my little sister wanted me too.:rolleyes: I dont really go on there alot, but my name is jackal26 there. And my little sister told me that there supposedly is this penguin guy called "Rockhopper" and he comes about every two months and gives non-members free clothes and items that you usually can't get, as only members can buy stuff. So, if you are interested, be sure to check in every day to see if the Rockhopper has come. I think he comes down to the beach/docks to give away stuff.

Offline zoo_tycoon_person

• Pooper Scooper
Re: Club Penguin!
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2007, 04:33:59 PM »
I have one to! I love it. I'm a member and its awseome! Im saving up coins to upgrade my igloo to the 2 leveled one. My names Mr.Mooky lol :D

Offline zoo_tycoon_person

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2007, 04:36:51 PM »

I joined be because my little sister wanted me too.:rolleyes: I dont really go on there alot, but my name is jackal26 there. And my little sister told me that there supposedly is this penguin guy called "Rockhopper" and he comes about every two months and gives non-members free clothes and items that you usually can't get, as only members can buy stuff. So, if you are interested, be sure to check in every day to see if the Rockhopper has come. I think he comes down to the beach/docks to give away stuff.

Ya! Sorry, he left a few days ago. He was giving away free pirate belts. But theres still free tshirts and ice crowns, i think. :cool:

Offline LionPride

• Pooper Scooper
  • LionPride
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2007, 03:02:45 AM »
I am on  Club Penguin, and I think I have seen The Reef on it before! My name is Horseluv199.. I have 2 puffles, Sandy (blue) and Flame (red) I have 1660 coins right now and am on it right now in Flurry in the American one. I usually go on Mittens on the English one. I will meet up with anyone. The Festival of Snow has ended now and the free tshirts and icecrowns are gone now. :(

Offline BottleNoseDolphin1

• Zookeeper
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2007, 09:02:12 AM »