Author Topic: Impossible Creatures  (Read 11013 times)

Offline Wolf's Rain

• Pooper Scooper
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2006, 11:17:55 AM »
Sperm whale + gorilla works good too! I haven't played this game for so long. I get stuck on the one desert place where you have to defend yourself. I get so mad, so i stop playing.

p.s. bluerat313, is that your sugar glider in your avatar? It's really cute!

Offline creationfan

• Zookeeper
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2006, 11:55:30 AM »
Do you mean the rock, where you are trying to protect your downed lab? If it is I may be able to help you out.:happy:

Offline DIPTIMAN

• Pooper Scooper
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2006, 04:51:06 AM »
I Have The Full Version

Offline Wolf's Rain

• Pooper Scooper
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2006, 12:42:01 PM »
yeah, creationfan, i that's it. I keep...dying! Even with cheats. I don't know if i still have the saved game, though, but please help!

Offline creationfan

• Zookeeper
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2006, 07:36:20 PM »
Well if you don't mind using cheats then I definitely have an answer for you:ermm: ! Put in the cheats right off the bat to give yourself plenty of resources and put your henchmen to work immediatly (making a creature chamber). Start making creatures as soon as possible, but until you can do that use Rex to kill off the first wave. Build an anti-air tower so you can learn where everything is and attack them while your lab is being repaired. You probably should attack the generators, but don't forget to leave some creatures for self defense. Try to make a big creature with barrier destroy ability (maybe rhino and scorpion) and a hardy creature with a ranged attack. When you're done with 2 generators you'll probably have to move your lab. Don't wait! Keep using any machinery you have left over in the old lab area (especially creature chambers) to increase attacks. Also build more chambers (mainly aviaries if you use my flying creature) in the new area. Take your animals (either a barrier destroy creature or groups that can attack in huge numbers) over to the remaining geners. and wipe em out! Then you can do the most important part... celebrate!

There are 4 animals that usually pull me through this level, they may help you too:
Rhino/Scorpion: Using the rhino head and Scorpion pincers & tail are a good way to make an excellent destruction crew!
Hornet/Tortoise: The shell & head of the turtle give it a truckload of hit and attack points. Its poison and flight abilities are nice bonuses that help it get the job done. Lump them into a group of about 20 or more and have them attack 1 building and it'll be gone in a matter of moments (even AA towers).
Rhino/Eel: Make use of the Eel's head and tail in this creature, it will be able to take on those larger critters that plague you later in the game and can also double as another demolisher (that's very important to this mission).
Eel/Tortoise: This is good for at least one of the generator spots (upper right). Its needed to take out the AA towers in that area because there are too many for the Hornet/Tortoise. Give the shocking heads to critter (and the tail could help too) but leave the rest to the toroise so it is more hydrodynamic and they have better hitpoints.

I hope these ideas help you out!

Offline bluerat313

• Zookeeper
    • http://z10.invisionfree.com/WILD_Zoo_Tycoon_2/index.php?act=idx
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2006, 05:00:17 PM »
Quote from: Wolf's Rain
Sperm whale + gorilla works good too! I haven't played this game for so long. I get stuck on the one desert place where you have to defend yourself. I get so mad, so i stop playing.

p.s. bluerat313, is that your sugar glider in your avatar? It's really cute!

no its not mine but I am getting one when I move

sorry that was off topic
:IloveZA:

edit: actually 2
ok sorry
this is not a chat room please pm people instead of posting off-topic
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 03:43:04 PM by bluerat313 »

Offline bengaltiger

• Zookeeper
  • Movie Maniac
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2006, 05:57:42 AM »
I love IC!: :) :

Offline simmaster

• Pooper Scooper
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2006, 12:03:07 PM »
Where can I buy this game?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 07:09:04 PM by simmaster »

Offline bluerat313

• Zookeeper
    • http://z10.invisionfree.com/WILD_Zoo_Tycoon_2/index.php?act=idx
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2006, 03:23:06 PM »
You would need to check ebay or amazon for the game.
:IloveZA:

Offline simmaster

• Pooper Scooper
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2006, 09:13:01 AM »
OH MY GOD!MY game wont work!My computer is toooo powerful.Why the heck did that happen? the demo runs liek ligthning on my computer.Then we gave it to some girl at gamestop to buy lego styar wars 2.Wich is by the way a great game.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 06:10:39 PM by simmaster »

Offline Zooasaurus

• Pooper Scooper
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2006, 04:12:48 PM »
I got mine off Amazon.
My best critter would probably be the Anaconda(Insect Invasion) and the Crocodile.
It would have the croc head and legs and the rest Anaconda, so it has loner!
I made maybe 3 at a time, assigned 2 henchies each, and sent them all to a different place, destroying everything in there path!:hammer2:

Offline Miami Gator398

• Pooper Scooper
  • This is Brutus. He thinks you look yummy!
    • My MySpace page
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2006, 06:30:17 PM »
I just found my copy from 2 years ago! My best combos were elephants w/ scorpion claws and tails, and lions w/ croc heads and tails!
But the best was a combo of the ant and termite! It digs, and has undermine!

Offline Zooasaurus

• Pooper Scooper
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2006, 02:55:01 PM »
I made Termants to!
All ant, except for the rear and head!
I made like 40 in one game, and they like swarmed over whatever came, when some died, I just made more because there so cheap!
And as a plus, they can infest while digging!:specool:

Offline Miami Gator398

• Pooper Scooper
    • My MySpace page
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2006, 09:08:38 PM »
Yeah, i won awhole game w/ nothing but those ants, except for a few P.bear/lobster combos (p.bear w/ lob claws+tail)for defense. have the ants dig, and go to infest from below!

Offline legomannate

• Raptor Pack
  • Zookeeper
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2006, 03:52:38 AM »
This game sounds really cool, how much did you pay for it?I might buy it.: :) :

Offline Miami Gator398

• Pooper Scooper
    • My MySpace page
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2006, 12:45:29 PM »
it was about $30 new ($29.99), but that was 4 years ago. you could probably get it for a lot less now.

Offline Agent Froggy

• Pooper Scooper
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2006, 01:12:09 PM »
I :wub: the game! I have insect invasion and all the downloads. My favorite thing to do is either make tigers with cobra heads and place them behind those plant wall thingies, and any enemies that come are shot down by the cobra headed tigers. The other thing I like to make are cheetahs with termite heds and make them infestate enemy buildings.

Offline MississippiKite

• Pooper Scooper
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2006, 03:57:40 PM »
Wow it sound's really COOL! :woot:

Offline Hughesy

• Senior Zookeeper
  • Pretty kitty
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2006, 10:45:26 AM »
Yay i got it and it is so cool i love playing the online feature and if anyone here on zoo admin is ever online what is there username on it:original:

Offline adam1990

• Senior Zookeeper
    • Zoo Tycoon 101
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2007, 08:28:32 AM »
I heard you can make your own animals for this game somehow, and that there are downloads for it.

Offline troodon135

• Pooper Scooper
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2007, 08:49:59 AM »
on a player vs computer game you can make it so your enimy has no creatchers.you make your army and then the enimys army. then you go to the zoo and delete all the enimys creatcheres then play a player vs computer game and select the army with no animals for the enimy. now all that stands betwean you and the enimys lab is sound beam towers!:specool:

Offline dinorhino

• Pooper Scooper
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2007, 09:06:15 AM »
I was suprised that nobody's added any link to the demo. So here it is:
http://www.microsoft.com/games/impossiblecreatures/downloads.asp

The demo's great: you get a full set of tutorials, not one but TWO skirmish maps, and a campaign, probably the first one.
You also get 14 (!) animals to mix.
These are:
Archer fish
Coyote
Musk Ox
Ram
Snowy Owl
Bear
Wolf
Baboon
Skunk
Lemming
Mountain lion
Cheetah
Wolverine
Porcupine

I'd highly reccommend to anyone who doesn't have the game yet. You can even save your games, a very rare feature on game demos.
It only took me 15 minutes to download, but it might take longer with dial-up.
Hope this helps:IloveZA:

Offline babale

• Pooper Scooper
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2007, 10:00:11 AM »
omg... this is my fave game, with zt 1 & 2 losing by about half a point. it rocks! however, the community is dead, so please join impossible creatures planet, and play me, babale, from IC! or my sister, lioneel, online. there is a new mod called cc, has lots of animals, balanced, and even a diplodocus! (size... 12!)

Offline spiderdraco

• Pooper Scooper
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2007, 02:54:26 PM »
Where can i download this new mod?
Tell meeee! I want the diplodocus!

Offline adam1990

• Senior Zookeeper
    • Zoo Tycoon 101
Impossible Creatures
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2007, 03:03:33 PM »
I've made a team without any weaknesses!  It took a long time though, and I did a lot of editing.