Zoo Admin Extras > Wildlife Park

Wildlife Zoo Expansion Pack

(1/2) > >>

hupdo1593:
well i know that Wildlife Zoo is another version of Wildlife Park 2, and that WLP2 has a download expansions thing. and on wikipedia (i know, never trust a wikipedia when u see one) it says that that's gonna be made into an expansion or something? any new on that or any other sites that say that?

Flames The Dragon:
well they are making a addon for WP2 in UK so I think they would do the same with the Americain versoin

Cuddly Panda:
I'll have you jnow I started that article from from scratch, and I was referring to the add-on pictures that jurassicmatt found.

City Builder:

--- Quote from: Flames The Dragon;163011 ---well they are making a addon for WP2 in UK so I think they would do the same with the Americain versoin
--- End quote ---

Really I think it will depend on how well the Wildlife Zoo sold in America as to whether or not the U.S. publisher is willing to publish an xpansion pack for the game.

First time I ever heard of it was when it was sitting on the store shelf at the distant electronics store 120 miles away from me on last tuesday.  But none of my local stores carry it (best buy, circuit city etc).

Tyranno:
There is another xp for wlp2 in the UK its called wildlife park 2 crazy zoo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version