Author Topic: Only Adopted Animals Have Varaint Skins!  (Read 1325 times)

Leebra

Only Adopted Animals Have Varaint Skins!
« on: November 26, 2005, 11:51:00 AM »
The varaint skins, even the original game ones, only show up on animals I adopt. Any offspring ANY animal has only gets the one skin. Blah! I'm awful at explaning stuff! So, lets say I adopt 100 white tigers and each of them give birth, the offspring are ALWAYS orange. ALWAYS. My zeebra offspring ALWAYS end up with the original zebra skin, never any varaints. That's wrong, right? I hope this makes sense! This is just frustrating me to NO end. :crazy  Is there something wrong with my game? Please, please help me before my head explodes.

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 12:11:38 PM »
nope thats what happens in the game sorry.

desertdragon

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 12:41:58 PM »
Leebra, most downloadable varient skins from this site[probably all of the varient skins right now.] won't have babies born like the varients you downloaded. The white bengal tiger baby only occurs when a sister mates with the father :blink , I think.

Leebra

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 12:58:29 PM »
It's not the variants I downloaded, it's the varients that come with the game that never show up on the babies. Maybe thats just the way the game is. I just thought that, like when you adopt, when a baby goes from young to adult, a skin is just randomly picked. :blush All of a sudden I feel like a very dumb 19 yr old. I need a job :P

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 12:59:37 PM »
well as question answered topic :closed