Author Topic: Mad Angry Frustrated -- Help Plz  (Read 1018 times)

Offline d0minicide

• Pooper Scooper
Mad Angry Frustrated -- Help Plz
« on: February 22, 2006, 08:33:14 AM »
I'm seriously about to destroy my Zoo Tycoon 2 Disk and burn the pieces...  

I just bought it yesterday and I could write a 10 page essay on the things I hate about it.  Right now my main source of frustrations are from loading custom content.. I've tried to load several custom user zoos that I downloaded from this site and none of them are working... there were no Readme files included mentioning how to install them, and theres no section in the forums or on the main site that explains it either.  

What I've done...
 - Unzipped everything in the file and placed it in my main ZT2 directory.

My second source of confusion is accessing the downloaded add-ons.  I used the built in interface to download all of the updates but where do they go? And how do I find them? Am I just overlooking them or is there some super-secret ZT guru code that everyone around here knows that I need to use.

~Please respond soon I need to know if I should get rid of this game now and save me the high blood issues or if theres something about this game worth keeping around for.

Thanks in Advance

TVA3

Offline alloy61

• Doctor Who nut
  • Copa Cabana
  • Scientist
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 11:01:47 AM »
There are loads of topics on this - here's the link to the ZT2 download support forum section:

download support

For your official downloads from what I remember you need to go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2\downloads

I actually love the ZT2 game without the downloads, kind of surprised you're willing to destroy it already...Sure the downloads are fun and there's some really cool stuff around, but I still enjoy the basic premise of the game.

Offline Bengal

• ChinchillAddict!
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 11:08:25 AM »
Thanks for the link alloy.

Like what was said, search in the download support section of the forums. There are also pinned topics there concerning ZT2 downloads. If you do not fix your problems with the help from download support, please post there.

:closed