Author Topic: Zookeepers and food dishes?  (Read 2520 times)

Offline Ursarusskaya

• Pooper Scooper
Zookeepers and food dishes?
« on: May 12, 2006, 08:49:46 AM »
I'm not sure this is the correct place for this, but I had a question about the zookeepers putting food dishes EVERYWHERE. Is this a bug or does everyone have this problem? I build my simply stunning exhibit :innocent: with no gate, drop my zookeeper in there and then go off to build something else. When I come back, food dishes all over the place, frequently right next to another food dish. Usually it's clusters of water dishes. ???

I always put in ponds because I think they're pretty and usually the animals like them, and I am plant happy so they have other natural sources of food if the dishes/troughs I place aren't immediately available...

If it's not a bug, are all those food supplies coming out of my bank or should I just be happy for the free money and delete them? I don't like it because it creates a very crowded and cluttered look to the exhibits. Can I get them to stop it?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 09:09:15 AM »
No, it's not really a 'bug', but they DO keep doing it! They don't seem capable of re-filling them - they just bring new ones! And no, you can't get them to stop it. Just sell them for the profit. :P

Offline Ursarusskaya

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 09:39:25 AM »
Sigghhhhhhhh.

Well at least they make a profit, but I often feel like I'm cleaning up after the keepers!

Thanks!

PS:Actually, I am relieved to know it's just the game and I haven't caught a bug or something.

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 10:56:47 AM »
Question answered, so :s_closed: