Author Topic: Troubles with Marine Mania 2  (Read 7114 times)

Offline Budgielover101

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
Troubles with Marine Mania 2
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2006, 03:32:24 AM »
I can still make waterfalls aswell. If you mean like creating a cliff with water on top and water at the bottom then painting water over the cliff edge.

Offline X'Ray

• Zookeeper
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2006, 03:54:10 AM »
hmmm il keep mucking around with it thanks for your help :happy:

Offline Lord Reaper

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2006, 04:01:35 PM »
Quote from: Alpha Dilophosaur;151663
Okay, I managed to get the American alligator out, but I just cant find the files for the everything hack! Since I don't know if clicking "remove saved games" will make ZT2 hunt down my saved games that I placed in another folder, I have to stick to manually taking out everything, and then re-installing all over again. If someone could tell me what the everything hack is called (since I think its in numbers), I could take it out and possibly end this.

AD last time I checked it wont hunt down your files, if you want hide it in a folder named "pretty ponys" or something of the crazyness

Offline animal artist

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2006, 05:07:46 PM »
I am having the same issues as AlphaD...sort of.

Installed MM and played a freeform game with old unlock hack to see what was different from the Beta and not a problem computer wise. (no other usermade downloads).

Installed new mm hack and played freeform...no worries.

Decided to play a challenge game and bang! freezing screen and an error message that my graphics thing stopped responding. Comp put itself in safe mode and i quit.
Dumped temp files, cleaned up disk, defraged ect ect then updated graphic card drivers (radeon 9250) and I can play free form ok'ish, just a bit of lag,  but if i try and play the challenge games..... i am lucky 'if' i get 20 minutes play time before a frozen screen and having to restart computer.

Will reinstall, and see what happens. :rolleyes:

Edit to add:
Reinstalled all but DD and no hacks.  Played a campain in each as i installed and all was good until MM was installed. Thats when the freezing began. Lowered the scale for direct draw in computer settings and I got to play 2 full senarios in campain mode before freezing. Was a bit annoying with the cursor fading but at least I got to play.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 02:43:26 PM by animal artist »