Zoo Admin News Desk > Site Discussion & Announcements

Regarding the Downloads - Please Read Before Posting Questions

(1/7) > >>

mikaboshi:
Please remember that the downloads are not up and running yet. Please trust us that we will let you know the moment that they are ready. We have to upload over 3000 files with their information and screenshots and even with everyone working as fast as they can it is a rough process. We thank you for your patience.

Yellowrose:

we have started to upload the files and have some available. I have enabled them so you have access to the files as we make them available.

Please be advised the uploading is an ongoing task at this time and the files will be available aftert they are uploaded an not before.

Please do not ask or pester the staff with questions

"When is this going to be aqvailable"

The files will be made available when they are uploaded. With so many files to get done it is going to take time. We will work as fast as we can.

We have experienced server problems in the past and will be taking breaks during the uploading to avoid server issues while getting the files back.

Any problems and I will just diable the downloads until they are all uploaded.

mikaboshi:
Also, please do not upload any files until all of the old ones have been uploaded. Any files found to be uploaded before the go ahead is given will simply be deleted. This is so we know we have all of the old one up before we have to start worrying about testing new ones. Thank you for understanding.

Yellowrose:
Uploading by members is not yet available and won't be enabled until all the files are finished and double checked.

ktesch:

So, I've read all the posts in this thread a few times today, but am still confused by the last two. Does this mean: 1. You still don't want us to download anything until everything is back up, or 2. Noboy is allowed to put new downloads up untill all the old ones have been checked over for problems and are back up?

Thank you.

Kim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version