Author Topic: Zoo Tycoon Abc - Closed  (Read 6355 times)

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Zoo Tycoon Abc - Closed
« on: April 08, 2005, 04:50:12 PM »
Closed

Zoo Tycoon ABC (ZT ABC) is a fan site in German. There is an button to get the information translated at the top on the right hand side.

There are some new downloads with English text:

Aztec Theme Pack (english) / Azteken Theme Pack (german)

« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 12:24:38 AM by Yellowrose »

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Zoo Tycoon Abc
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 04:50:12 PM »
Zoo Tycoon ABC (ZT ABC) is a fan site in German. There is an button to get the information translated at the top on the right hand side.

There are some new downloads with English text:

Aztec Theme Pack (english) / Azteken Theme Pack (german)

« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 12:24:50 AM by Yellowrose »

Offline Catman

• Global Moderator
  • Pooper Scooper
Zoo Tycoon Abc
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 05:16:31 AM »
Zoo Tycoon ABC

wish all the members and guests of Zoo Admin a

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Offline Bielski

• The Guardian
  • Game Warden
  • Ooooooh Noooooo!!!!!
Zoo Tycoon Abc
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 12:32:59 PM »
Right back at you Catman :happy

Happy holidays to everyone overthere

Offline robo55555

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
Zoo Tycoon Abc
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 08:03:35 AM »
I like this website very much. It's very good. :cool

Offline Rambo91

• Pooper Scooper
  • GDT Designer
    • GDT Design
Zoo Tycoon Abc
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 09:13:30 AM »
Hello Guys,
 I is there also could you nevertheless also announce all the same to moderator and it which country it can the language change!  
Sorry for my bad English
Greets Rambo

Offline ktesch

• Zookeeper
Re: Zoo Tycoon Abc
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 12:56:20 PM »
Dear Casey or anyone else that could help,

If you are still a member of the Zoo Tycoon Community, could you plese tell me how to get the Brown Capuchin Monkey and White Rhino for Zoo Tycoon 1? I tried both downloads twice and both times it told me that the file types were unkown. I tried winzip and putting them in my dlupdates folder and the second time just straight into my dlupdates folder, and neither time worked.

Kim

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Re: Zoo Tycoon Abc
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 12:13:31 PM »
When you download the file and try to use winzip does winzip give you an error message??

Sometimes if you are on a slow connection and even with a broadband cable connection a file can get corrupted in the transfer. Try downloading again. I have had times it took as many as 5 tries before I finally got a good file transfer.

Once you have the a good file open with winzip or the extraction built right into windows xp.

When it opens if you see just a single file with filename.ztd in it then just extract the ztd file to your dlupdates folder. If you see a whole bunch of files like bmp and .pal files then the file is not a true zipped file and just needs to have the file extension changed. To do this right click on the file and rename from filename.zip to filename.ztd

Sometimes depending on how it is done ztd files don't always zip properly and when you download you will see it as filename.ztd.zip this is actually just a ztd file so all you have to do is go rename and delete the .zip part of the filename and put the file in your dlupdate folder and the file will work.

This happened to me when I first started designing and you may see a few of mine that download like this from my first creations. I think I have corrected this for all my files but there may be 1 or 2 I missed.