Author Topic: just wondering How to Resize Animals Using APE II  (Read 5089 times)

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
just wondering How to Resize Animals Using APE II
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2006, 10:07:08 AM »
Hopefully you have the right APE II file.

APE II is just a tutorial that instructs you on what to do to make an animal for ZT2

APE 2.5 is a program that can only be used to make animals etc for ZT 1. If you are trying to use APE 2.5 it won't work.

Offline wolfluver

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2006, 01:55:51 PM »
I'm using the girraffe.xml file and is APE 2 supposed to be like Ape 2.5, because it isnt on my computer.  It is open in winRAR, is it supposed to be like that?

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2006, 02:01:59 PM »
Quote from: wolfluver
I'm using the girraffe.xml file and is APE 2 supposed to be like Ape 2.5, because it isnt on my computer.  It is open in winRAR, is it supposed to be like that?

No, not at all. It's NOTHING like APE 2.5. Inside the APE II folder will be a bunch of things to extract. There will also be something marked as an HTML document. You simply click on that, and it will take you to the web-based tutorial which will explain, in detail how to use APE II. You can either copy it to your own computer or print it from the web. It will clear up a LOT of things for you. :original:

Offline wolfluver

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2006, 02:43:41 PM »
i figured it out, I think. Thanks
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 03:43:10 PM by wolfluver »

Offline lizardman

• Pooper Scooper
Mini Pack
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2006, 10:49:20 PM »
I was just wondering if someone could make a pack of mini animals, (ape, peafowl, elaphant, giraffe nile- crocodile), because when I do it, the animal is there but always shows up as a white square. :crying:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 01:55:45 PM by lizardman »

Offline Bep-Boi

• Zookeeper
  • The name's Boi. Bep-Boi.
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2006, 01:49:10 AM »
maybe you can make skins for the minis and ask somebody to code it? don't ask me. the only thing i can put into games is music :sweatingb

Offline X'Ray

• Zookeeper
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2006, 01:54:58 AM »
if you really want to know i am making a hack to resize all animals to their real sizes :happy: