Author Topic: Why doesn't my varient skin work?  (Read 1792 times)

Offline Rambo91

• Pooper Scooper
  • GDT Designer
    • GDT Design
Why doesn't my varient skin work?
« on: August 05, 2006, 03:57:14 AM »
Hi Guy´s,

i have a Problem with the Variant Skin those i make!
I made a beaver Variant and did not go at the beginning also, there have I him for Penguinman sent he have the Skin fixed and now go he, now wanted I a lion Variant to make and have everything like that like it with the beaver was made however he go nevertheless not, what I make only wrongly? Please help me!!!    :sign_help

Greeting Rambo

Offline Bengal

• ChinchillAddict!
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 07:22:25 AM »
Moving to ZT2 Editing, and I also changed your title around a little, so it would be less confusing. Though your post is a little confusing, some people may have problems helping you. :original:

Offline Rambo91

• Pooper Scooper
  • GDT Designer
    • GDT Design
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 08:24:31 AM »
Sorry but i a German User and English isn´t easy!!!

Greets Rambo

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 01:05:45 PM »
Well, it could simply be a problem with your zipping of the file. If you are using WinRar, first right click on the ENTITIES folder, not whatever folder you have that in (ex. Lion Varient). After you right click that, hit "Add to archive" then select ZIP not RAR. Once that's done, make sure you give your file a name, and end it with .z2f NOT .zip  Then, place it in your C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2 folder, as that seems to work better than placing it in the downloads folder.