Author Topic: Editing guest names  (Read 1308 times)

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Editing guest names
« on: January 19, 2005, 07:34:07 PM »
Posted by: ZooKeeperMark Dec. 20 2004, 08:01 PM
Well when i was looking through the lang.z2f file in the main directory by unziping it there is a file in the folder that is called peoplesnames, so inside that file you open it with notepad, and it has the complete list of first names and last names for Males and Females so if you want to add your own lastname in there all you have to do is copy one of these lines

Akers
Akin
Alberts
Albrecht
Alderson
Alexander

and rename it to something like your lastname

example

and then put it in alphabetical order of the name so it should be at the top of the list since it starts with the letter E but make sure you put it in the right section as there is Male Last Name and Female Last Name.

And that is all you have to do. Because i know put my last name in there and i am still going through the guests that enter to check to see if it worked.

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Editing guest names
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 07:34:07 PM »
Posted by: ZooKeeperMark Dec. 20 2004, 08:01 PM
Well when i was looking through the lang.z2f file in the main directory by unziping it there is a file in the folder that is called peoplesnames, so inside that file you open it with notepad, and it has the complete list of first names and last names for Males and Females so if you want to add your own lastname in there all you have to do is copy one of these lines

Akers
Akin
Alberts
Albrecht
Alderson
Alexander

and rename it to something like your lastname

example

and then put it in alphabetical order of the name so it should be at the top of the list since it starts with the letter E but make sure you put it in the right section as there is Male Last Name and Female Last Name.

And that is all you have to do. Because i know put my last name in there and i am still going through the guests that enter to check to see if it worked.

Offline Gibbon-Fanatic

• ZA Designer
  • Marine Biologist
    • http://s12.invisionfree.com/zootoria/index.php?act=idx
Editing guest names
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 01:58:12 AM »
I tried this but all my staffs names are now staff and my guests have no name is there any way to fix this