Author Topic: Make scenery and buildings available and cheaper  (Read 1241 times)

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Make scenery and buildings available and cheaper
« on: January 19, 2005, 07:46:34 PM »
Posted by: spin Nov. 17 2004, 09:18 AM
After casually having mentioned in a post that I have everything available at gamestart, for minimal research time/cost I started to get around 5 pm's each day asking how I did this. Even a few emails came by... Well, I finally caved. Although the changes are easy, there simply allot to do if one wants this, which is what kept me from posting it at first, but apperantly everybody wants to cheat, so I went ahead and posted instructions on how to do it. The thread is located on my forums, http://zt.arachnafobic.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=94.

(Be warned though, it involves editing about a 100 xml files... Don't say I didn't tell ya )  

Posted by: ZooKeeperMark Dec. 20 2004, 08:28 PM
Excellent Spin you keep on supprising us with new stuff to show congrats and thanks for the info.

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Make scenery and buildings available and cheaper
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 07:46:34 PM »
Posted by: spin Nov. 17 2004, 09:18 AM
After casually having mentioned in a post that I have everything available at gamestart, for minimal research time/cost I started to get around 5 pm's each day asking how I did this. Even a few emails came by... Well, I finally caved. Although the changes are easy, there simply allot to do if one wants this, which is what kept me from posting it at first, but apperantly everybody wants to cheat, so I went ahead and posted instructions on how to do it. The thread is located on my forums, http://zt.arachnafobic.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=94.

(Be warned though, it involves editing about a 100 xml files... Don't say I didn't tell ya )  

Posted by: ZooKeeperMark Dec. 20 2004, 08:28 PM
Excellent Spin you keep on supprising us with new stuff to show congrats and thanks for the info.