Author Topic: Downloads  (Read 1237 times)

Offline heppes

• Pooper Scooper
Downloads
« on: April 16, 2006, 07:35:21 PM »
im not 100% sure this is the right place to put this, but, i downloaded quite a few things from this website for ZT2, and I always downloaded it to C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2 , and recently they havent been working in the game! i dont know what happened, if it was my fault, or a glitch or what. please help

Offline baobob tree

• Zookeeper
    • http://
Downloads
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 08:03:58 PM »
after you click on zt2, there is a subfolder that reads 'downloads.'  try putting them in there.  hope this helps :)

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
Downloads
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 08:51:18 PM »
Here are two helps for downloads: A Pictorial tutorial and a Downloads Instruction tutorial.

Offline Peacenote

• Peaceful Music Soothes the Savage Soul
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
    • Webshots Pictures
Downloads
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 09:19:57 PM »
I was wondering:  Do you mean the downloads that WERE working stopped working?  And if so, in what way?  Are they no longer showing up in the game, freezing when you use them, etc.?

Or do you mean that recently you've acquired more downloads and they are not showing up but the other ones you downloaded in the past still work?

I was just wondering, because if you don't have the ES, it might be that the old downloads you installed were for the original game and work fine, but the newer ones generally require that you have ES for them to work properly, so that could be the problem.