Author Topic: gray squares  (Read 1275 times)

Offline GoneWild

• Senior Zookeeper
gray squares
« on: May 28, 2006, 10:06:50 AM »
this just started but whenever I click on an animal that is on the map a huge gray square appears under the animal.  I doesn't matter if it is an AA animal or not it still shows up.  It showed up in both saved and unsaved games.  Please, someone help me.

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
gray squares
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 10:08:09 AM »
I don't really know how to help you, but could you maybe post a picture or something?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 10:10:12 AM by penguinman »

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
gray squares
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 10:11:19 AM »
And, while you're taking the picture, try adjusting your Game Settings. That happens when they're set too low sometimes. Try Medium or High. It frequently is the animals actual shadow, according to Yellowrose.

Offline GoneWild

• Senior Zookeeper
gray squares
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 10:16:40 AM »
well i just figured out it happens with zookeepers and other workers but not with buildings.  I believe my settings are on high and I can't get a picture because even if I am clicked on the animal and go into photo mode it disappears.

Just a note here for anyone who has a problem you can easily take a screenshot of game problems when they occur by hitting the Print Screen/SysRq button on your keyboard. Then open a graphics program and use the paste option to paste the image into your graphics program resize the pic and then it can be posted. - Yellowrose

EDIT:I found the problem, someone can close this.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 12:55:22 PM by Yellowrose »

Offline Peacenote

• Peaceful Music Soothes the Savage Soul
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
    • Webshots Pictures
gray squares
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 01:24:06 PM »
Closed!