Author Topic: Help With Solving A Glitch in ES?  (Read 1342 times)

Offline reptilegpt

• Pooper Scooper
Help With Solving A Glitch in ES?
« on: May 29, 2006, 12:28:32 PM »
I'm close to beating the campaign game in ES, but on the endangerd species breeding it asks you to breed the galapagos tort.  The problem is that I can't place a Galapagos tortoise because unfortunatly I have that glitch that others complain about, that one that makes the game crash after placing them.

Anyway, I've been avoiding the tortoise for a while because of the glitch, but it's impossible to beat this level without breeding the tort, and I'm so close!!! There's no patches out for it, and I can't figure out how to contact microsoft or blue fabg about it. What can i do to fix it???

This is such a bummer, I payed good money for the game too :(

Thanks,
greg

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 02:22:59 PM »
In our Downloads Section (on the right) you can download the completed scenario, which will give you the Endangered Species items. I understand why you would want NOT to place the tortoise, so in this case, I think the hack is justifiable. :original:

Offline reptilegpt

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 03:39:41 PM »
Oh alright, I checked the other day and the ES scenarios wernt available, but I guess they are now.  Well yeah nobody has to know:innocent:

I'll admit it I used the scarce asian animals hack before too, that is one hard level. Thanks.

...of course I still wish it was fixed, I love the tort. I hope they make a patch or something for it, soon...

Thanks again...

Offline reptilegpt

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 04:15:21 PM »
I still can't find the completed ES zoos?

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 05:57:20 PM »
They're under Zoo Tycoon 2/Hacks.

actually they wernt they ahd been missed in the shift here is the link now ES Saved almost completed Sceneriosalso you can downlaod the zt2 with ES options file here
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 09:47:52 AM by RedNotDead »