Author Topic: Changeing Scenarios?!?!  (Read 1209 times)

Offline orangeblue1010

• Pooper Scooper
Changeing Scenarios?!?!
« on: August 18, 2006, 10:57:44 PM »
:loony: i almost went crazy trying to find another post like this one so here goes::loony:

is there any way to change a freeform game into a challenge game?! :huh: i know this sounds like a huge way to cheat with money and fame ratings but i was just wondering, because i made this AMAZING(!!!!!!) zoo but im tired of just running it and i want to to do some challenges ever now and then and be able to keep track of money.

if i were to do the same thing and creat the same zoo using challenge, it would take forever... to make it AND get out of debt.....

:crying:  :crying:  CAN ANYONE HELP ME -> ?!?!?!

Offline Budgielover101

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
Changeing Scenarios?!?!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 11:19:32 PM »
:welcomean to ZA orangeblue1010!
as for your question, I'm sorry but I don't think there is any way to do that :crying: and it would be a big cheat : :P :. But as far as I know it is impossible. : :( :

Offline alloy61

• Doctor Who nut
  • Copa Cabana
  • Scientist
Changeing Scenarios?!?!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 06:53:48 AM »
I know of no way to combine the modes.: :( :  However...
What you can do if you want to make a huge sprawling zoo in challenge mode is to raise your money to give yourself a ridiculous amount of money to start, say $10 000 000... :whistling
I've done this a few times before and the only downsides in comparison are the research and having to refuse animals until you get the one you want. You also need to build up your star rating to get access to animals, but you can always build exhibits the right shape and simply replace the animals you had with the animals you want.
You can also keep refusing the challenges until your zoo is complete