Author Topic: Changing Animal Stats  (Read 1228 times)

Offline rexy_rox1000

• Pooper Scooper
Changing Animal Stats
« on: September 25, 2006, 01:10:41 AM »
I am not sure if this is supposed to go here, so if it isnt, could it please be moved.

I want to change the number of young that my animals give birth to, and i went to all the folders, edited them, saved, but when i opened zoo tycoon 2 nothing had changed. I went and looked at the folders and they had changed back to origional. Help!!!!!

Offline Fawkes

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
Changing Animal Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 05:08:53 PM »
That's interesting.  It seems that the files seem to be reverting back to the original whenever you try to edit them.  When they change back, is it when you close the folder, reopen the file or when you archive the file?

Offline penguinbomber14

• Senior Zookeeper
Changing Animal Stats
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 05:54:53 PM »
If the file is a AA file it is probably read only, right click it, click properties, and then uncheck read only. And if you loaded a zoo the animals may not have changed. If you change an animals size, and then re-load a zoo with that animal, the size will stay the same until you adopt more animals. Put all of the animals you edited up for adoption and then adopt new ones, they will work.

Offline rexy_rox1000

• Pooper Scooper
Changing Animal Stats
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 11:28:14 PM »
thanks! ill try that!!!!!

EDIT: ok i feel stupid asking this, but i cant remember where you edit how many young the animal gives birth to. i have a bad memory.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 12:22:38 AM by rexy_rox1000 »