Author Topic: any codes?  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Jenza

• Pooper Scooper
any codes?
« on: November 04, 2006, 02:17:14 PM »
Hey ya'll, does anyone know if there are codes for getting cash like in ZT1? I love to make my guests and critters HAPPY, but it takes lots of $$$. :blink:  I miss my codes, but LOVE ZT2 ES. :IloveZA:

~ Jenza

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
any codes?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 02:20:37 PM »
There are no codes, NO. But RND has developed an ATM hack where everytime you recycle the ATM you receive $840,000. Well worth a download (under Hacks).

Offline BiglXlCountry

• Pooper Scooper
Re: any codes?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 11:54:48 AM »
It isn't really a "code" but at the the screne where you are selction your challenge or sceniro, click which you want and thenhold the UP arrow key and watch your money sky rocket.  Kinda slow but it works.

Offline Zoo Titan

• Zookeeper
  • The Valiant Knight, ready to defend at all costs
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 12:09:19 PM »
If you have MM2 then the up arrow thing won't work but I was wondering, if I downloaded the ATM, would it be seperate from a regular ATM, or will it be the only one available, cause it sounds good but I like having a regular ATM that won't give me insane amounts of money if all I wanted to do was get rid of an ATM.

Offline Animalover44

• Raptor Pack
  • Senior Zookeeper
    • ZooMania
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 03:41:44 PM »
I think that the Hack ATM is separate from the normal ATM. I'm not 100% positive though.

Offline ShenTirag

• Small and Bitter
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Senior Zookeeper
  • made in a factory and from a special kind of metal
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 12:20:15 PM »
The hacked ATM is available here now and no it is not separate from the normal ATM, sorry.