Technical Support & Downloads > ZT1 Tech Support

Spontaneous Dinosaur Spawning??

(1/3) > >>

Artemis:
I'm running ZT1 with Marine Mania and Dinosaur Digs expansion packs on Windows 98 SE.

Another interesting novelty to ponder, I'm afraid. In a certain zoo of mine, I have a fairly large tank that holds Bluefin Tuna. There are nine Tuna in the tank. There is a filter properly attached. A few minutes ago, I noticed that the water was getting murky rather  faster than usual, which I attributed to the large number of animals. I have no reason to doubt this yet. But here's the weird part: I scrolled away to tend to another exhibit and got this message:

"Tyrannosaurus rex 1 doesn't like its exhibit"

There was a T-Rex in my Tuna tank. I quickly grabbed it and built it an exhibit, but I have no idea why it suddenly appeared in a tank!

Repeat with a Stegosaurus and a Kentrosaurus, each a few minutes later than the previous one. Does anyone know why on earth these dinosaurs would spontaneously create themselves, and in a tank -- the same one each time -- to boot? It seems to have stopped now, as it's been ten minutes or so since the Kentrosaurus.

Dandelion Mane:
T rex can swim?
Anyway, I once got geyser water spewing out of somewhere the geyser was not in.

lamna:
Mabey you built your tuna tank over a time machine? Or mabey its a glitch.

Okapi_Keeper:
Most Likely a glitch

Artemis:
No known causes? All right, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with that. Thanks, all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version