Author Topic: Regarding the Downloads - Please Read Before Posting Questions  (Read 4418 times)

Offline Zoo Titan

• Zookeeper
  • The Valiant Knight, ready to defend at all costs
Re: Regarding the Downloads - Please Read Before Posting Questions
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 05:51:52 AM »
Yes thank you very much I can see it now and I can download stuff.  :goodjob: :ty1:

Offline ktesch

• Zookeeper
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 04:11:03 PM »

I just tried to download the Rainforest Shelter  under Shelters from a site called ZT for U and when I clicked on the link, it said it couldn't find the page. I was just wondering if ZA was going to change the link to their site or not? Thank you.

Kim

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 05:15:01 PM »
If these links are in the fansite ads it is up to the site admins to update these things. If these links are elsewhere where a ZA staff member has posted them this will be done in time as we are at the moment concentrating on downloads as well as other forum duties and real life commitments.

Offline faucon11

• Pooper Scooper
Zoo Tycoon 1 - Animals download
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2007, 07:31:25 AM »
I am trying to download animals for Zoo Tycoon 1. In the past there were a lot of animals. I cannot find them anymore (only 48 files in one section). Where is the download section for Zoo Tycoon 1??? Please help!

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Re: Zoo Tycoon 1 - Animals download
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2007, 11:01:52 AM »
Please look in this area of the forum for information. Regarding Downloads

After reading you can check here every now and then to see what updates there are. Updates on Installation

Offline ktesch

• Zookeeper
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2007, 06:29:11 PM »

Could someone please tell me a little bit more about the ZA Administration Building? I don't know from the description exactly what it does or is supposed to do/be. It said something about a challenge from ZKL.

Kim

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2007, 08:54:34 AM »
Hi Kim.

The challenge part was this. Someone posted at ZKL asking for buildings to be made that could be used in the game to represent the different fansites. With ZKL being a very long time affiliate of Zoo Admin I designed 2 buildings one for ZKL and one for ZA.

The Zookeeper's Lounge is a restaurant type building where guests can rest and buy drinks

The ZA administration building is kind of like an administration building in a real zoo where you would go to gain information about the zoo itself, apply for employment etc.

Guests can recieve If I remember right 2 different items from the building, a feather pen or a certificate of donation.

Both buildings I believe also take care of some of the guest needs as far as bathroom fun etc.

Hope this answers your question.

Offline Fobian

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2007, 09:15:34 AM »
hm.. I really want to download the ZT2 Wetlands Terrain Hack, There are 2 of them  :eggcrazy en both are wrong, if i download the 2nd i get a Jungle zoo... and the first (i cant remember, but it was not the terrain hack) can you guys please fix it?  :eggangel
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 10:30:51 AM by Fobian »