Author Topic: Site Ad Rules - Addtional Guidelines  (Read 5802 times)

Offline Texgnome1

• Old Gnome!
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Site Ad Rules - Addtional Guidelines
« on: June 27, 2005, 11:29:19 PM »
Okay, just to clarify things, couple of things to remember.

Please keep things limited to more major announcements, changes etc, on your sites, and same rules apply here as in forums about double posting.

Sending members ads to join, visit, or check out your site (or anything else of that nature) will not be tolerated. This has become a problem recently, and anyone else caught doing this faces their site ad removed, as well as possible suspension of their forum account.

This section is for ZT related sites only.  Posting a blank page with a ZT logo at the top doesn''t qualify. We want you to feel free to post, but have some content please before you do. And any other non-ZT sites can be posted in your signature. If you have a question, PM an admin.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 06:19:34 PM by Yellowrose »

Offline Texgnome1

• Old Gnome!
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Site Ad Rules
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 09:25:42 PM »
Couple of other things on this.  I try to catch sites with major Zoo Tycoon related content and add them to our fansites section.  But occassionally I do miss one (sorry Pepe_Starr).  If I should happen to miss yours, please be sure to send me a PM.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 08:03:30 PM by Yellowrose »

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Site Ad Rules
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 05:15:59 AM »
Just an added note to all of the above. If you have a fansite ad posted. Please try to post some sort of update twice a month. Fansite ads who are not affiliate sites and who do not have a posted update for 30 days will be closed and the site's owner will have to PM an Admin to have it reopened.