Author Topic: Ape 2.5  (Read 2144 times)

Offline MarineManiac

• Scientist
Ape 2.5
« on: March 10, 2006, 01:22:07 PM »
I had a problem with APE 2.5.  When I opened it, not downloaded.  I would rater open things then save to my computer.  However, when I opened it there were no dinos or marine animals, why?  Could someone help me out please.  Also, I was looking for the APE program for ZT2.  I could not find it here.  Is it ever going to be here?  

You know what?  I put this topic in the wrong area :hehe

Offline Peregrine Falcon

• Zookeeper
  • Avian Fanatic!
    • Mount Zephyr
Ape 2.5
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 02:36:55 PM »
Well, I guess a mod will have to move it.

Um, I think you need to download the MM & DD version of it, and you can also open user-created(you should ask perrmission first) animals with it, so if there's a recolor dolphin, then you could take off that with permission.  ;)

Offline MarineManiac

• Scientist
Ape 2.5
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 03:27:55 PM »
I also opened the MM and DD version too and all I got was the regular animals.  Do I need to download it?  I have just been opening it instead of downloading it.

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Ape 2.5
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 03:43:18 PM »
First of all you need to download and install A.P.E. ver 1.1 then download and install the A.P.E. 2.5 enhancement to be able to use it for creating animals programs will not work properly if not installed.

The A.P.E. you are looking for for ZT 2 is not a program but just a tutorial on how to do creations and is not available at ZA. You will have to become a member at Zoo Tycoon Center to be able to download this tutorial.

Alos moved to APE Creation and Help

Offline Tasmanian_tiger

• ZA Designer
  • Scientist
    • http://www.thylacine.be
Ape 2.5
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 01:39:24 AM »
Look at this topic to learn more about Ape Enhancements.  Ape enhancements bring DD and MM in your Ape.

Offline MarineManiac

• Scientist
Ape 2.5
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 05:54:35 AM »
Thanks for your help.  I will get it eventually :lol

Offline MarineManiac

• Scientist
Ape 2.5
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2006, 06:18:10 AM »
How do you install these.  I opened it on my computer, but there is no install. Same goes for the Enhancer.