Author Topic: Help I need animations  (Read 1243 times)

Offline gurukid1

• Pooper Scooper
Help I need animations
« on: August 23, 2006, 09:05:44 AM »
I was hoping to make an animal that looked just like mario but I don't know how to make my own animations and I can't seem to find any animations of mario
and i have pictures of mario but they have backgrounds and it makes them look incredibly stupid when trying to make animatins out of them so could someone please help me

Offline Tigeress_10

• ZA's craziest tigeress
  • Raptor Pack
  • Game Warden
Help I need animations
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 01:48:35 AM »
Do you have an image editing program to edit the backrounds and make them transparent?

Offline horsecrazy

• Pooper Scooper
Help I need animations
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 08:07:41 AM »
i am having the same problem!!! I am using coral paint shop pro X. could you tell me what tool i need to do this?

Offline o0Bubblie0o

• Pooper Scooper
hey
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 05:54:45 AM »
Hey horsecrazy,
i use photoshop 0.7 and they r all pretty similar.
just select the background and hit delete.
or you can select the image and copy and paste it onto a new transparent canvas.
Or, you can select the object and then right-click it and click select inverse, so the background will be selected, then hit delete.(You can selest either by using the magic wand, or selection tools, like the rectangular maraquee(< i think thats how u sell it?!) tool etc.
Or, you can use the process of entering quick mask mode, (press q) and then using the brush tool, colour the object, it will appear reddish or pinkish, then press q again to exit quick mask mode, and then you will have you selection.
Hope this info helps^^ (sorry for the late reply):specool: :IloveZA:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 05:56:10 AM by o0Bubblie0o »