Author Topic: Recolor Question  (Read 1438 times)

Noble22

Recolor Question
« on: September 25, 2005, 09:55:17 PM »
Greetings all.  I'm hoping someone can help me out with my current problem, or point me in the right direction to correct the problem.  When recoloring animals and doing the .pal file rename shortcut to recolor the animations, I have run into a few roadblocks.  On some species, most frequently the saltwater crocodile and anything from dinosaur digs, there are black spots in the recolored animations.  A while back I remember reading something about this on ZKL and how to fix it, but I do not remember and can not find the help on there or in this forum.  I have tried everything I can think of for the crocodile (the dinosaurs were problems in the past, and I haven't attempted any recently) - I have used a myriad of colors as tests, including dark and light browns, greens, greys, and yellows.  I have tried to reverse the image (like a negative) making the croc's basic icon white instead of green...and still no luck.  The color shows up around the ends of the croc, but the middle, head, and feet are black.

Can someone please help me out with this problem?  Thank you in advance. :)