Author Topic: Help with Conservation Zoo  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Cooper

• Pooper Scooper
Help with Conservation Zoo
« on: December 06, 2006, 08:46:44 AM »
I was wondering if you only have the 3 animals for this zoo?  Also I am having trouble getting the animals to mate I have tried everything.

Offline LionPride

• Pooper Scooper
  • LionPride
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 10:28:18 AM »
You have to get 8 different species so like Moose, American Bison(ES) , Caribou(ES) and Musx Ox. You have to get 16 species alltogether and you have to raise your fame to get all of the species. I had 6 attempts before winning!

Hint: Keep the same exibits but enlarge the Peafowl exibit a little to fit in some Moose and put the Gemsbok in with the camels and use all of the space on the first side. I only had 2 exibits on the other side.

LionPride

Offline Cooper

• Pooper Scooper
Thanks BUT
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 02:47:59 PM »
Thanks but this scenario is the one where you get 3 animals to start with, you need to get them to breed and get 7500 in donations for each animal

Offline starwolfie

• Zookeeper
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 06:44:18 PM »
oh thats easy , just make sure that all the exhibets suit their animals (enough space, privacy ect) and put donation boxes outside the exhibets

Offline rosemaryninja

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 11:32:28 PM »
If I'm not wrong, this is the one where you get an ibex, a hippopotamus, a beaver and a cheetah and then you have to breed four of every animal and give them up for adoption...right?

I've tried this one, and for some reason I get no guests at all. The zoo is open, I even set ticketing price to "free" and no guests come. I've managed to breed two of every animal already but as you can imagine I'm running really low on cash.

Edit:

Sorry, I believe the scenario in this thread is the one that comes AFTER the one I mentioned above. I'm kind of stuck on this one now, I don't like the terrain, very difficult to work with!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 05:31:08 AM by rosemaryninja »