Author Topic: Challenge Games?  (Read 1676 times)

Offline Icestorm

• Pooper Scooper
Challenge Games?
« on: February 24, 2005, 11:30:26 AM »
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this :rolleyes:

What is supposed to happen with challenge games?  I dont seem to get any challenges :(  

I've tried all biomes and run with the Zoo for ages  (I only seem to get offered Moose Peafowl and Gazelle)
but nothing seems to happen!!

I play freeform (sandbox) and campaign games with no problem so I *think* the game and PC are okay.

Any help gratefully received

Icestorm

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
Challenge Games?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 05:18:44 PM »
You have to build up your fame to get new animals/items, like campain games, thats why there are only a few available at the start.  Challenges just pop up randomly, so start your zoo and get it thriving, they should come.

gooseman

Challenge Games?
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 06:11:56 AM »
Just a check - do you hit the "decline" button to decline adoption of the moose, peafowl and gazelle?  You can get other types of animals that way.  And as suggested, you'll get more choices as your zoo increases in fame.

Offline Icestorm

• Pooper Scooper
Challenge Games?
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 11:30:26 AM »
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this :rolleyes:

What is supposed to happen with challenge games?  I dont seem to get any challenges :(  

I've tried all biomes and run with the Zoo for ages  (I only seem to get offered Moose Peafowl and Gazelle)
but nothing seems to happen!!

I play freeform (sandbox) and campaign games with no problem so I *think* the game and PC are okay.

Any help gratefully received

Icestorm

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
Challenge Games?
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 05:18:44 PM »
You have to build up your fame to get new animals/items, like campain games, thats why there are only a few available at the start.  Challenges just pop up randomly, so start your zoo and get it thriving, they should come.

gooseman

Challenge Games?
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2005, 06:11:56 AM »
Just a check - do you hit the "decline" button to decline adoption of the moose, peafowl and gazelle?  You can get other types of animals that way.  And as suggested, you'll get more choices as your zoo increases in fame.