Zoo Tycoon 2 > ZT2 Show and Tell

Attaching Pictures To Your Zoos

(1/5) > >>

RedNotDead:
Posted by: Aussie Koala Nov. 10 2003, 02:18 AM
From our Forum Rules section.

2. Image Posting
You may add an image to a post as long as it complies to the rules below.

The picture must not be larger than 450x450 pixels. This is to cater for people with lower
resolutions and to avoid members having to scroll horizontally to read the post, which is against
the TOS. The attachment must not be larger than 100kb in filesize.

You can use the image tags to link an image from another website.
eg: [*IMG]http*://theURLaddress.jpg[/IMG] This will paste the image in your post.
Please do not include the asterisks

Or you can use the URL tags
eg: [*URL=http*://theURLaddress]Click Here[/URL] to open a new window to view the image.
There is no size limit for using the URL tags linking to another website.
Please do not include the asterisks

You may also use Zoo Admins attachment feature. This feature is restricted by file-size. There is
a file attachment box under your post, just click Browse to locate the file on your hard drive and
then Submit The picture will then be added to your post providing it is within the specified file
limit as indicated..

Failure to comply with the image/file posting rules will result in the immediate removal of your
privilege to attach images/files and a warning.

Any questions please contact a Moderator

to find your pictures
C:\Documents and Settings\YOurUserName\Application Data\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2\Default Profile\photos

Red-Panda-Freak:
How can I make the picture linked to words (click on the word(s) and it takes you to the picture) without having the picture on a website?  I tried the URL tag, and it didn't work. I want to be able to post more than one picture in a post!

Bielski:
Sorry but the only way to have more than one picture in your post is to have your pictures hosted by another website. If they are just at your computer it is not possible.
Now there are several FREE picture hosting websites out there. Two of the ones most used by members of ZA are: Imageshack and Photobucket. Both are free.

tycoonistmaster101:
I seem to be having a problem as well,I tryed uploading a file of a pic from my com,and I did everything it said and it was JPG,but it kept saying "cannot upload this type of file." what do I do?

Yellowrose:
your image size or the file size is too big...resize the image to 450x450 pixels and make sure the file size is under 100 kb and try again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version