Author Topic: Compost Bldg. -- Zt1?  (Read 1492 times)

Offline mcaren

• Pooper Scooper
Compost Bldg. -- Zt1?
« on: March 29, 2006, 07:47:50 PM »
My 6-year-old twins play ZT1 Complete (well, as well as they can with their limited reading skills...  but they're pretty good!).  I've only briefly watched them play, so am not that familiar with the game.  I read a few online tips/cheats and saw something about adding a compost bldg. in order to make $$ -- does this apply to ZT1?  If so, how do you add one?  I can't find a compost bldg.  Thanks.

Offline wolfclan4515

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
Compost Bldg. -- Zt1?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 07:55:07 PM »
The compost building is available after the game plays for a few months (game months of course.)  I think it is every three months new objects will become available.  The compost building does bring in lots of money though.  Especially if you have dinosaurs because then you get $100 for every pile of dino poo cleaned up.

Also  :welcome4 There is a place Here where you can introduce yourself and meet everyone else! ;)

Offline njbums

• Copa Cabana
  • Senior Zookeeper
    • http://
Compost Bldg. -- Zt1?
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 08:10:31 PM »
The building does make a lot of $$ for your zoo, so it a good building to have esp. in large zoo's. But one word of caution when using it, place it in an out of the way spot, because the guests don't like it. :sick  I usually place it in a corner and block off access to it by putting in exhibit in front of it.