Author Topic: Vanishing Animals!  (Read 1759 times)

Offline DinoBird

• Pooper Scooper
Vanishing Animals!
« on: April 15, 2006, 04:19:36 PM »
O.K. well first of all, my male triceratops vanish. They are still there, they proboly can mate with females but they are invisible!!!

Second of all, my animals are now limited to expansion pack, and all (that includes offical) downoads.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( I fixed it. I thik it was I installed dd and zt easy animal hacks. The triceratpots is in both fillters!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 05:40:10 PM by DinoBird »

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Zookeeper
Vanishing Animals!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 12:10:41 AM »
Strange! Nice to see that you figured it out, though! :)

I know that this isn't the same problem that you had, but since this IS a "Vanishing Animal" thread, I was wondering if anyone else has had THIS happen to them: I had a male Gorilla vanish on me WHILE I WAS PLAYING THE GAME! I suddenly got a message in my message bar that Kong's mate was upset about her lack of a partner, and when I whent to check, he had not just vanished from the exhibit itself but also from ALL the different animal lists!! He hadn't died (he & KoKo had been happy & healthy the month before) and he wasn't on the loose. He was just gone! The only thing that saved him (and makes this even stranger) was that waaaay back in my message bar was a message I had from when I was first creating the exhibit (he was upset about something or other) and when I clicked on it, *** POOF *** darned if he didn't just re-appear!

This has never happened before or since.

Anyway, I feel better just talking about it....

-ZW

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
Vanishing Animals!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 11:35:10 PM »
question answered :s_closed: