Author Topic: Zookeepers Don't Clean Up Poo.  (Read 1588 times)

Offline paul le guen

• Pooper Scooper
Zookeepers Don't Clean Up Poo.
« on: April 26, 2006, 05:34:13 AM »
In my Zoo Tycoon 1 game the zookeepers don't cean up after the animals. They still feed the animals and help them if they are unwell and the scientists still clean up after dinsosaurs. I have at least 2 zookeepers assigned to every exhibit, no matter how many animals, but they never clean up. Even if I pick them up and place them right on top of it they don't clean it up. It says their current duty is monitering zoo. The animals become very unhappy with the amount of poo and this makes the guests unhappy. I have over 150 angry guests in my zoo because of this. I have a few downloads, but not many and have never used A.P.E. Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone know how to fix it?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Edit: Also in my game when I try to make animals escape the game crashes and also when I try to merge exhibits it crashes. Could this be related?

Offline wolfclan4515

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 02:53:12 PM »
Do any of your downloads affect your zookeepers in any way, such as the swimming staff hack, super staff, etc?  Maybe if you list your downloads someone could help you.

Offline Bielski

• The Guardian
  • Game Warden
  • Ooooooh Noooooo!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 10:24:14 PM »
I have had the same problem once, I really haven't got a clue as to what made it happen. But I do know I solved the problem by reinstalling the game, without uninstalling it first. So what you do is when you start up the game tell it to install, and it will write fresh copies of some of the files onto your harddisk. With me that solved the problem.

If that doesn't work....Backup your saved games folder, and your (dl)update folder and uninstall the game. Use the registry cleaner that is on this site and install fresh. Put your saved games and (dl)update back in place and try again.