Author Topic: Is my Game Crazy??  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Dreamy Blue

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
Is my Game Crazy??
« on: June 08, 2006, 08:26:50 PM »
First,let me say thank you to everyone here.I have been lurking all this time and enjoying all you brilliant artists.You have always answered a lot of questions.But now I have something that I have never had happen before.And I have been playing for a while.I just hope that I am putting this in the right spot.
I always start building my entrance and first exhibit on pause.Anyway,when I got done and unpaused the game something really strange happened.Every time I moved my mouse I could hear what was clearly a very loud baby laugh.Has anyone else had this happen??And how can I stop it?I do have quite a few downloads but all the ones I was using I use frequently except the Decorative Tree.And I have used that several times..just never at the start of a game.

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
Is my Game Crazy??
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 10:19:58 PM »
the baby laugh reminds me of a downlaod i use its a hedge but ive never had the game crash on me.  the game could crash though if you have a slighty dodgy downlaod in the game then if you go to click on it to place it in the game the game crashes.  how many user downlaods do you have in your game because again that could affect things.

Offline Dreamy Blue

• Pooper Scooper
Is my Game Crazy??
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 11:25:14 PM »
I would guess I have over 150-200 downloads.So there are quite a few.And I know I do have several foliage packs with different hedges.I guess I will check those out and see if I can find out if that could be the source.My game didn't crash...the laugh  just got very annoying after a few minutes so I just quit.Thank you for giving me an idea of where I can start looking though.

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
Is my Game Crazy??
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 11:35:21 AM »
the hedge is called the magic hedge and was by ourtime99 it also came with a lang file called langmagichedge so if you delete the files langmagichedge.dll and ourtime magic hedge update.ztd then hopefully you should get rid of the baby laugh (i in fact changed mine for my own persoonal use and replaced the sound file with some music lol)

Offline Dreamy Blue

• Pooper Scooper
Is my Game Crazy??
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 12:49:44 PM »
Thank you.I guess that was it.Since I seldom use this I deleted it and it is going good and normal sounding now.Thank you very much.

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Is my Game Crazy??
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 12:17:16 AM »
You are very welcome. Since your question has been answered I will close this.

:s_closed: