Author Topic: Game Keeps Crashing?  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Firstborn Dragon

• Scientist
Game Keeps Crashing?
« on: October 27, 2005, 07:40:10 PM »
Sometimes I get to go 10 mins, sometims an hour, but the game ALWAYS crashes.  Either it:

a) Shuts down, and I get an error message to MS
b) Shuts down, no error report message to MS
c) Freezes my PC to the point I need to reset.

There's no reason to it I can see, I only have the offical MS downloads, and in fact due to a tone of issues beyond my control haven't played the game in some time, but before I installed the expantion I had NO issues like this.
It's nearly reached the point where the game's unplayable because it just KEEP crashing.  

Anyone have any suggestions as to what could be going on?  This is getting beyond annoying.

Offline zoohio

• Speedy--Master of Water Effects!
  • Copa Cabana
  • Game Warden
Game Keeps Crashing?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 08:50:32 PM »
Make sure that you have all the other background software off. Nothing running like music, internet, etc.

Keep your settings on low, especially the water.

Try reinstalling the game.

Offline Firstborn Dragon

• Scientist
Game Keeps Crashing?
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 11:22:51 AM »
I can't shut off internet, being on a network, which limits what I CAN run without.  Basically as a result of the network, I need my anti-virus on.  There's no way to shut off the network without causing my computer more problems.

Offline Koala Komander

• ZA Designer
  • Scientist
    • Zoomania
Game Keeps Crashing?
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 10:58:32 AM »
mines shuts down too. sdid your po up thing say "somthing wasn't working". sorry im not being exact.........i dont pay that much attention to pop-ups. :) BF should start making a patch to fix game crashes............