Author Topic: Any Workaround For The Starving Guests "bug"?  (Read 1034 times)

rblaude

Any Workaround For The Starving Guests "bug"?
« on: January 02, 2006, 07:50:37 PM »
I'm trying to beat the Wolverton campaign, and among my problems are that the guests won't eat or sit, even tho there are plenty of kiosks and benches and tables all around.  Instead, they seem to be hording around the drinking fountains, as if they can't get a beverage anywhere else.

I know I've seen this bug mentioned around, but is there any solution as of yet?  Any hints appreciated.  Thanks. :crazy

Offline LemurGirl

• Zookeeper
    • http://madagascarfans.proboards52.com
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 07:57:53 PM »
I see you only have one post. After this I highly recommend heading to the Introductions thread and introduce yourself!  :happy You'll be sure to meet lots of friendly memebers and make a few friends!

Nope, the only solution to this is to take the drinking fountains away. After you do this, your guests should go about and sit, eat, use the restroom, ect.

Offline Aspic Viper

• Zookeeper
    • http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Kalahari/
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 07:59:12 PM »
I had that same problem with the drinking fountian until I got the ES pack. My advice would be to get rid of all the drinking fountains and just place regualr food and drink stands.

rblaude

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 08:02:23 PM »
Oooh, I like that idea - I'll definitely try that and see if it works.  Plus I'm getting the ES expansion soon (just waiting for the UPS truck!).

And I will go to the Intro forum - I didn't know of/didn't look for one. :)

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006, 10:43:10 PM »
question answered case closed