Author Topic: Lost / Missing Unlocked Items  (Read 1265 times)

Offline BaZOOka

• Pooper Scooper
Lost / Missing Unlocked Items
« on: April 17, 2006, 06:59:32 PM »
I started up Zoo Tycoon 2 and discovered that all my unlocked items are missing! :angry  It's like the entire game had reset it's self, all the challenges are locked now. Luckily all my saved games are still there. I was just finishing a zoo and now I'm stuck without those items.  :(

Anyone know where to find these files? Or is there a cheat I can use to unlock everything?

Please help! Thanks.   :)

Offline Ramin_Raptor

• Zookeeper
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 07:13:55 PM »
Right here you can find stuff like the themes and campaign items. Its the hack menu in DL section of zoo admin  :wtg

Offline BaZOOka

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 08:05:14 PM »
Thanks Ramin Raptor  :cool

I downloaded the "Completed Scenerios/Challenges Unlock" but unfortunately it does not appear to be working on my Mac.

If anyone is using the Macintosh version and can send me a copy of their options.xml file, that would be greatly appreciated.  :)

Offline Peacenote

• Peaceful Music Soothes the Savage Soul
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
    • Webshots Pictures
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 08:23:37 PM »
BaZOOka, by any chance did you make a new profile for yourself in Zoo Tycoon 2, or in OS X?  If so, try switching back to the default profile in Zoo Tycoon 2 or the user name you WERE using in OS X, and your settings might be restored.

EDIT:  Also moved this to Tech Support.  ;)

Offline Ramin_Raptor

• Zookeeper
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 05:15:33 PM »
Peacenote i thought the same thing but I thought the saved files would disappear as well so idk