Author Topic: ZT2 Dino and Windows Vista  (Read 1389 times)

Offline vanillalatte

• Pooper Scooper
ZT2 Dino and Windows Vista
« on: January 10, 2007, 02:14:09 PM »
I'm stumped.  I'm logged in as an Admin, I tried "Run as Admin" and I cannot get Dino Danger to install on my Windows Vista computer.  Runs fine on my Windows XP.  I did a search of the forums but didn't see anyone else who has run into this problem.  Is anyone running Dino Danger on Vista successfully?

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 02:27:35 PM »
Hello  vanillalatte, and :welcomean to ZA! Make sure to say hi in our [topic=507]Introductions[/topic] thread

As far as I know, only ZT2 Zookeepers Collection and Marine Mania are Vista compatible. Everything else (ZT2, ES, and AA) are only compatible till XP, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that DD is not compatible with Vista

Offline hupdo1593

• Senior Zookeeper
  • Palawan peacock pheasant
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 03:01:27 PM »
whats a Vista?

Offline vanillalatte

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 11:55:40 AM »
OK, that would explain why I didn't have any problem installing the rest on Vista.  I bought the Zoo Keeper collection for myself and gave the individual CDs for ZT2 and the expansions to my kids! :)  (I actually bought 2 Marina Manias for Christmas, one for myself and one for them!)

I'll keep checking the ZT2 official site for word about making DD compatible.

hupdo1593 - Windows Vista is the new version of Windows that will be available in stores at the end of the month.  I have a copy of the final release that I've been using since December through my job.