Author Topic: No pedigree showing up?  (Read 1555 times)

Offline wierdthing

• Pooper Scooper
No pedigree showing up?
« on: January 13, 2007, 11:08:03 AM »
I recently loaded ZT2 onto my new laptop. Finally, the game has been working really well for me, no freezing, no long waits for things to load. However, the button on the animal info screen that shows the animals' mates and their children ect. is not showing up. I tried to reinstall the game, but the same problem is still there. It is the only problem that I have found. I am wondering why this is, as it shows up on my normal computer. I appreciate any help. Thanks. :original:

Offline badisbadis101

• Senior Zookeeper
    • My Projects
No pedigree showing up?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 11:09:39 AM »
do you have ES installed? it doesnt work with out it

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
No pedigree showing up?
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 11:15:36 AM »
I think it comes with any packs (including and) after ES. If you have AA or MM it should show, also, I believe.

Offline wierdthing

• Pooper Scooper
No pedigree showing up?
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 11:20:22 AM »
Hmm, well I don't own any of the expansion packs, but on my normal computer it shows up, just not on the laptop.

Offline seaworldgurl1

• Zookeeper
  • dive in
    • Pilialoha
No pedigree showing up?
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 01:13:23 PM »
do you have any official downloads? maybe it came with a download and you didnt re-install it on you laptop? i dont kno how u got it w/ out any expnasions!! thats weird!!

Offline wierdthing

• Pooper Scooper
No pedigree showing up?
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 03:10:38 PM »
I will load it again onto my normal computer and see if there is some download that shows up that I don't have on this computer. This is weird, maybe I got some extra that I wasn't supposed to have :)

Offline wierdthing

• Pooper Scooper
No pedigree showing up?
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 11:10:27 AM »
Nope, I guess it is just a freak thing I have on my computer and not on my laptop. I noticed some other random things that are missing, messages that show up in the message box. On my computer, it says things like Camel 1 has grown from young to adult, or Camel 1 is going to give birth, which isn't on the laptop.

I guess I will just enjoy the extras that I have on my computer, even if it takes 3 times as long to load :)

Thanks for your help guys.