Author Topic: Download button in ZT2  (Read 1323 times)

Offline grahambr

• Pooper Scooper
Download button in ZT2
« on: February 16, 2007, 01:33:05 AM »
I've looked over the forums but can't see any reference to this problem.

When I hit the download button in ZT2 Zookeeper Colection I see all the available downloads and there is an enable tick by them all but no sizes etc and the download button for each entry does nothing. Does this mean I already have these updates? I have installed the ZT2 patch.

Also I have on 'Download' folder but have a 'Saved' folder with my saved zoos and 'Photo' folder with my saved photos.

:snew:

Offline tazlover

• Zookeeper
Re: Download button in ZT2
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 11:37:43 AM »
I am not sure what is going on with your download button but the "Download" file for the game is in a slightly different place from your "Saved" and "Photo" folders.

Your "Download" folder should be found here - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2.  For your "Saved" and "Photo" folders, the bold part above would be your computer user name.

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 11:45:56 AM »
That's incorrect, sorry. Your Download folder is in (and ought to be) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2\downloads

Offline ShenTirag

• Small and Bitter
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Senior Zookeeper
  • made in a factory and from a special kind of metal
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 01:27:28 AM »
Actually I think both work fine csleesburg :)  Mine definitely is in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2\downloads and I have no problems at all.