Author Topic: Still Having Trouble With The Big Cats Scenario!  (Read 1638 times)

Offline zoo addict

• Pooper Scooper
Still Having Trouble With The Big Cats Scenario!
« on: March 20, 2006, 06:24:22 AM »
:crazy  Hi!  This is my first post, and saddly, about those stupid big cats!  I've done is soooo many times now that I could do it in my sleep!  Just can't pass it!  I've tried many of the tips I've read online, like a compost bldg., gift shop, etc. but I still can't get enough money and keep those dumb leopards happy!! :huh  Does anyone else have any tips to solving this thing?  I'm to the point of using some of the cheats I've found, but I really want to win it squarely if I can!  Help!!!  Ruth

p.s. can you believe I bought this for my kids?! :hehe

Offline Wooly Rhino

• Raptor Pack
  • Game Warden
    • http://s15.invisionfree.com/shadowstar/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 06:34:16 AM »
Leopards... well, the only things I can think of (since this seems to be a common problem) is to sell them when they get unhappy and rebuy the pair. Otherwise maybe ensuring they have their toy (which is nessecary) and maybe assign a zookeeper for JUST their exhibit.

As for the $ problem... don't have foodstands. Stick with 1-2 restaurants. Make sure the compound building is far to the back of the zoo. Make sure you have a carasoul or 2, and maybe an Animal Theater and Gift Shop.

Otherwise you can always cheat aand use Shift+4. :D Or dl the Animal Adoption Center.

Offline zoo addict

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 06:49:45 AM »
Thanks, I'll see what I can do next trip through!  Ruth :crazy

Offline njbums

• Copa Cabana
  • Senior Zookeeper
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 09:58:55 AM »
I had problems with the leopards when I first started playing the game, make sure exhibit suitability is extremely high (you should check out Wisco's site - it will give you the Leps foilage, terrain, rock,toy, and exhibit requirements). Also, have the exhibit set up prior to dropping in the leps in, less likely of a chance for them to become irritated. If they are unhappy pick up a ZK and drop them at the back of the exhibit several times in a row, sometimes this adjust their mood.

As for the $$ problem, I agree with Whooly Rhino's comments, just place your buildings in high traffic areas.

p.s. can you believe I bought this for my kids?!
Yes, I can because I did the same thing and got hooked.

Good luck to you