Author Topic: Help!  (Read 1624 times)

Offline janet3627

• Pooper Scooper
Help!
« on: April 23, 2006, 04:05:52 PM »
My dolphans are starving, I made another  pool for them to eat in. It worked once (a door apeared so they could go through) but it was to shallow; so I had to put a deeper one in . . .but I can't seem to find one where they can go in to eat . . .all the staff does is do shows??? I can't get any further, and the rest of my zoo is getting neglected . . .HELP please!!

Thanks in advance,
Janet

Offline Tyto alba

• Game Warden
    • http://
Help!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 08:23:11 PM »
It sounds like you have built a show tank instead of a regular tank. Make sure you are using the regular tank fencing, NOT the show tank fencing (it says what it is in the fence description) Also, if you haven't already, make sure you play the tutorials; they can help you get more familiar with the game.

Offline janet3627

• Pooper Scooper
Help!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 08:41:46 PM »
Thanks for the help.

But I have tried all the exibits, the only one that alows them to be fed is the two shallow ones, and dolphins need deep water . . .I  have a show tank but also have a tank attached to it, after the show the door opens and they go into the other one to feed. When the show gets ready to start the door opens and they come out to do the show etc,etc.

I been working with this all day . . .I don't see what other tank would be a feeding tank, cause all the other ones I tried  were show tanks. The other two are feeding tanks, but they are to shallow. Is there a place where I could get deeper feeding tanks? or if you know which one is the deep one? Ilike I said this is driving me bonkers . . .Thanks again,

Janet

Offline Tyto alba

• Game Warden
    • http://
Help!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 08:50:50 PM »
Oh, I understand what the problem is now (I hope :lol ); you need to make your original regular tank deeper. You can do this two ways: you can click on the tank wall and drag up, or you can open the exhibit menu by clicking on the gate, and then clicking on the raise tank wall button. Hope this helps!

Offline janet3627

• Pooper Scooper
Help!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 09:15:49 PM »
Tyto, Thankya, thankya, thankya!!!!!   :wtg

The dolphins are doing better on the depth part. you rock!

I am so happy :hehe  now!

now I can start playing the game...lol

Thanks again,
Janet