Author Topic: Problem with Dino Digs!  (Read 1687 times)

Offline KookyKoopa12

• Zookeeper
Problem with Dino Digs!
« on: June 16, 2006, 07:09:46 AM »
In one zoo I made I hatched the eggs of Plateosaurus and Gallimimus (of course in different exhibits), put their exhibit so they liked it, gave the Plateosaurus a mate, gave the two Gallimimuses a mate each, fed them both and gave them water, and they all got real mad for no reason! :huh: And the exhibit was clean, no trampled terrain, and perfectly suited! Could you help me out here?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 09:03:45 AM by KookyKoopa12 »

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Problem with Dino Digs!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 10:03:06 AM »
The only advice I can give you is to check the animal suitablity guide for these 2 animals. The best one available at the moment is at Wisco's site. Hopefully this Link Here will take you to the right page for the inforamtion you will need. Try redoing the exhibits according to Wisco's recommendations. If they are still unhappy sell them off and replace with new animals and hopefully they will remain happy for you.

Hope this helps.

:EDIT The link takes you to the main page. Use the menu on the left to click on Animal  Center and then click on Dino Digs Animals. You will see the 2 animals right on that page. Just click the underlined animal name and it will take you to the listing for that animals suitablilty information.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 10:06:58 AM by Yellowrose »

Offline KookyKoopa12

• Zookeeper
Problem with Dino Digs!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 01:40:41 PM »
I have found the problem. Both the Plateosaurus and the Gallimimus need their exhibits to be sunken 2 tiles.

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Problem with Dino Digs!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 02:12:38 PM »
Glad you found the problem but keep that link in your favorites it's a great place for ZT 1 animal suitability information. I will close this now as your problem has been solved.

:s_closed: