Author Topic: Gaterades Success Guide for Show Tanks  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Gaterade

• Zookeeper
Gaterades Success Guide for Show Tanks
« on: July 03, 2006, 04:31:21 PM »
We (or maybe juts me) all have the same problem, You make a show tank and no one comes to watch and all your money goes down the drain because you lose all you money well I have devised this guide to help you to have more success with your shows.

The first thing to do is get people to come. So ask your self are you locating your show in a place with tons of traffic or are you locating your show off on the other side of the map where no one will go. This may sound like common knowledge but you would be surprised how easily people will forget this.
   How you might ask? That is simple, there are some things that guest will want and if they pass by your stands going in or out they my be more prodded to visit them. What I will do is wait until I have a few hungry guests then build a restaurant on the other end of my show so they pass by every time to eat, drink, and use the restroom. Try making your show the center on attrition so people notice it or build real crowd pleasers around it. This not only bumps your shows likeness but also is a big money saver, pick two show animals and build both exhibits with a space between then build a show tank connecting them they can both use the show tank and will not interfere and crowds love the diversity of your show and may come for both shows. One last thing is don’t over build your grand stands or you won’t make money. Below are some pictures of GOOD and BAD show tanks.

Good

Bad

Please feel free to post your coments

Sorry but seeing as this is a guide I have closed it so it can be used for future reference. Discussion regarding this guide can be done in the rest of the strategies section. Nice Job Gaterade . YR
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 10:40:02 AM by Yellowrose »