Author Topic: Have you ever made a human exhibition?  (Read 2670 times)

Offline spiderdraco

• Pooper Scooper
Have you ever made a human exhibition?
« on: November 27, 2006, 11:43:02 PM »
Je, je, je... i came with this idea the other day.
I made an exhibit already big to contain a lion pride, but instead of using grass floor, i´ve used concrete and asphalt; kidnapped four guests (a man, a woman, a boy and a girl) and built a funny human exhibit.
Ah, build a wall so it blocks the exhibit gate.
This is what i used to build it:
Shelter: A Restaurant (looks funny inside).
Foliage: Topiaries and flowerbeds.
Rocks: Benches, tables and small fountains.
Toys: Bouncy Rides and the dino slide.

As soon as i get my computer back from repairing, i will post the exhibit with some pics of my island zoo.

Is really good to create the exhibit and i would like to see if someone can make a better one using the default items from ZTCC.

P.S. Sorry if this is in a wrong section.

Offline tiger zookeeper

• Pooper Scooper
funny
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 06:15:38 PM »
sounds funny i'll look forward to seeing a pic(also i didnt even know that it was possable)

Offline Artemis

• Zookeeper
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 06:27:22 PM »
I've done something similar to that, but I make them for my angry guests. I find that when unhappy guests are isolated with facilities for all their needs, they quickly take care of themselves so I can put them back into society, as it were. It helps keep my guest happiness and zoo rating up. I use decorative fences, which they can't get through, to contain them.

Offline tiger zookeeper

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 06:35:55 PM »
that probable works because usualy guests get made because they dont have all of their needs satisfied, i sometimes grab a guest and stick him/her in a isolated area with everything they need and let them just spend all their money and then after a while i let him/her go and get another guest in his/her place

edit:actualy i think you kinda implied that not getting theirs needs is the problem
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 06:38:19 PM by tiger zookeeper »

Offline Artemis

• Zookeeper
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 02:14:24 PM »
There is no problem. Guests tend to walk in circles around a restaurant complaining of hunger, etc., so I pick them up and isolate them with the restaurant so they have no choice but to go in. That's the point.

Offline Alien236

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 02:32:40 PM »
Some real zoo did a human exhibit once without technology stuff in it, where they were wearing fig leaves and it was supposed to teach about humans' fundamental nature or something. That would make a neat animal.

Offline pokefan

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 02:53:37 PM »
ive done something similar to this before......

i make an island with water all around it and put guests there for my experements
mu hu hua hua!

Offline menelvagor

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 07:13:17 PM »
OOOOOO what kind of experiments?
Ive done a little bit of that kind of stuff.
Mostly isolating male guests to feed to the sharks.:woot:

Offline WolfXQueen

• Zookeeper
    • http://saritadawolf.deviantart.com/
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 07:15:22 PM »
I've done the exact same thing before and entered it into one of the "most unique exhibit" contests here. They didn't except it though. Said it didn't quite count. :'( (This was like a year before that one people exhibit thing in the news)

Offline Dandelion Mane

• Zookeeper
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2006, 07:59:48 PM »
I've tried. Doesn't work "restaurannt one is too crowded" and nobody's even there.

Offline I_27_04

• Pooper Scooper
  • YOu will never have an afro better than mine. haha
Re: Have you ever made a human exhibition?
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 06:24:51 PM »
once I had a big exhibition of guests. I made this big maze so they would have to get through it to reach stuff, for example, they would have to go a certan distance to reach a food place, then they would have to go a little farther to reach the drinks, then a little farther for the bathroom, and a little farther for the benches. didnt work. they have no kind of artificial intelegence.  The hard part is finding guests that havent seen the entire zoo. if they have they will just try to get out all the time, but unlike the other guests who havent seen the entire zoo, they wolnt eat the food, atleast not for me. I made all kinds of places. electric shock fence guest places with a drink stand but no bathroom or bench, a picket fence thing with a hotel and a drivethrough and stuff, once I found this download that made all the guest look like apes(made by jay), and another one that had animals that looked liek guests(I dont know who made this). so I made planet of the apes themed thing. it was even kuler with the zoo test hack, and I made an ourantagon exhibit with an invisible fence(I dont know who made that either) with a jungle jim so it would look like a kids playground for the apes.
and one time I did nothing.

and thats my lifes story. ahhaha. :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :hammer2:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 09:58:06 AM by I_27_04 »

Offline Zoo Titan

• Zookeeper
  • The Valiant Knight, ready to defend at all costs
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 05:16:20 AM »
I havn't done that in ZT only in ZT2 and it's hilarious. But for some reason the adults dissapear after a while :blink:

Offline I_27_04

• Pooper Scooper
  • YOu will never have an afro better than mine. haha
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 09:57:15 AM »
Maby I should make a zoo entirely deticated to messing with guests, even with a speshal place where I breed t rexes and let them loose. I could unlock the zoo wall to keep them inside the erea. it would be kule.  :hammer2:

I make the guy with  a hammer at the end of all my posts :hammer2:

Offline loveunicorns

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2007, 04:49:12 PM »
I do a lot of that stuff only I pt guests with their favorite animal. I find that the guests go as close asthey can to the entrence then dissapear. It's really annoying

Offline nafrayu

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2007, 11:32:19 AM »
a human exhibit sounds good for grumpy guests. will have to try that and maybe I'll finally complete operation crater!
 :faint