Author Topic: Help Me Or Else Mods!  (Read 1725 times)

Offline Monky D. Luffy

• Pooper Scooper
Help Me Or Else Mods!
« on: March 10, 2006, 06:14:24 PM »
[SIZE=14] I HAVE A HUGE REPORT TO MAKE...IN THE UTILITITES HACKS AND STUFF FOR ZT2...THEY ALL LIE!!! THERE IS NO FILE CALLED YOUR USER NAME\APPLICATION DATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS PROPERLY.......NOW!!!!!!!

Offline Monky D. Luffy

• Pooper Scooper
Help Me Or Else Mods!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 06:17:33 PM »
Originally posted by Monky D. Luffy@Mar 10 2006, 08:14 PM
[SIZE=14] I HAVE A HUGE REPORT TO MAKE...IN THE UTILITITES HACKS AND STUFF FOR ZT2...THEY ALL LIE!!! THERE IS NO FILE CALLED YOUR USER NAME\APPLICATION DATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS PROPERLY.......NOW!!!!!!!
WHAT SO U GUYS ALL SWOOP IN TO HELP THE NOOBIE DLERS AND NOW U CANT ANSWER A SINGLE QUESTION FAST?! U MIGHT JUST MAKE ME  :sick

Not only have you double posted, you are being rude to the MODs on duty. We have other things to do besides answer your questions immediately! And, you were warned before about posting in all caps. Also, do not start multiple topics about the same subject.

Offline wolfclan4515

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
Help Me Or Else Mods!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 06:26:24 PM »
Ok I think we might be able to help you but first, please don't post in all caps because its hard for us to read and considered shouting, sorry.  Anyways,  go to My Computer/local disk C/Documents and Settings/ (your user name) and the folder, application data, is a hidden file.  You will have to make it visible again or type it in your browser search.

Offline Monky D. Luffy

• Pooper Scooper
Help Me Or Else Mods!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 06:28:28 PM »
Originally posted by wolfclan4515@Mar 10 2006, 08:26 PM
Ok I think we might be able to help you but first, please don't post in all caps because its hard for us to read and considered shouting, sorry. Anyways, go to My Computer/local disk C/Documents and Settings/ (your user name) and the folder, application data, is a hidden file. You will have to make it visible again or type it in your browser search.
ty so very much

local disk c?....

Offline wolfclan4515

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
Help Me Or Else Mods!
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 06:38:32 PM »
It is one of your hard disk drives.  It should be one of the first things you see when you open up the folder called my computer.

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
Help Me Or Else Mods!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 06:59:42 PM »
I think maybe you should realise that mods are not paid to run the site, therefore you shouldn't expect answers so fast. Besides, it is not a chat room it is a forum and answers can take a while. I think it isn't very nice to the mods to yell at them for not answering the question in the first few minutes... :(

Under "My Computer" go to "Tools" and "Folder Options". Then make sure that in the view tab, "Show Hidden Files and Folders" is selected. That way it will show the folder you need to find :).

Offline Crookshankz227

• Game Warden
Help Me Or Else Mods!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2006, 01:25:16 AM »
There is no such file on my computer either, just move all the downloads to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2 . ;)