Author Topic: Wont Work  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Hughesy

• Senior Zookeeper
  • Pretty kitty
Wont Work
« on: April 08, 2006, 07:03:26 AM »
The king kong and big dinosaur cant be open and theres somthing about a compreesed zip is invalid or corrupted the same thing is with 1 of the snow tigers eater pack and the raptors easter pack could any one tell me what is wrong please :heaster1

P.S if u download more than 2 variants for the same aniamal will all of the variants work or will they overwrite each other

Offline Peacenote

• Peaceful Music Soothes the Savage Soul
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
    • Webshots Pictures
Wont Work
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 08:32:29 AM »
I would recommend first trying to redownload the files.  Many times when you get the error message you're getting it's because the files didn't download all the way, and so can't unzip properly.

As far as the varients go, they wouldn't unwrite each other unless the files were the same name.  The worst that would happen is only one would show up in the game, but they would both still be on your computer.  But I've downloaded multplie varients for some animals and they worked just fine for me.   ;)

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
Wont Work
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 01:50:10 PM »
That's correct. But, BF has it so that an animal can only have 5 variants, so if you download more, they won't show up. Also, the variants only show up on High level graphics (like the reflective water). So, you may need to 'tweak' your settings. :huh