Author Topic: Problem!  (Read 1828 times)

Offline Logan545

• Pooper Scooper
Problem!
« on: April 09, 2006, 12:36:54 PM »
Hi-

I downloaded some animals. Then I went to play Zoo Tcoon 1 Complete Collection.  The animals that I downloaded weren't in the animal adoption window.  What should I do?!!!!

Offline Ada

• Zookeeper
Problem!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 01:03:58 PM »
Where did you put the downloaded animal files? I keep them all in the Updates folder in my main game directory. Try moving the downloaded animals there. Hope that helps.

Offline Peacenote

• Peaceful Music Soothes the Savage Soul
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
    • Webshots Pictures
Problem!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 03:44:11 PM »
Welcome to ZA, Logan545!  You might want to also check out the download install instructions here.  Good luck!

If you're still having trouble, please let us know WHICH downloads they were so we can better assist you.

Offline naturelover5

• Zookeeper
    • http://
Problem!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 04:49:35 PM »
I have a minor problem as well. I got blue tiger skin and now that I got a snow tiger pack the blue tigers don't show up instead I have begal tigers that look like snow tigers. What should i do?

Offline Flamer4

• Pooper Scooper
  • Misfortune comes your way!
Problem!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 05:20:44 PM »
Originally posted by naturelover5@Apr 13 2006, 05:49 PM
I have a minor problem as well. I got blue tiger skin and now that I got a snow tiger pack the blue tigers don't show up instead I have begal tigers that look like snow tigers. What should i do?
For zt2 or zt1?

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
Problem!
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 05:25:34 PM »
Since variants don't exist for ZT1, and the ST pack is for ZT2 I assume it is ZT2.

The problem is that they overwright each other. You have three options:

1. Ask the creator of the blue one to change the number at the end to something like _3 or _4.

2. You could do that yourself just for your file.

3. You could open the Snow Tiger pack .z2f file, go to entities/units/animals and delete the TigerBengal folder. That will completely remove the Snow Tiger variant from the bengal.

Hope this helps!

Offline naturelover5

• Zookeeper
    • http://
Problem!
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 02:29:35 PM »
Originally posted by penguinman@Apr 13 2006, 06:25 PM
Since variants don't exist for ZT1, and the ST pack is for ZT2 I assume it is ZT2.

The problem is that they overwright each other. You have three options:

1. Ask the creator of the blue one to change the number at the end to something like _3 or _4.

2. You could do that yourself just for your file.

3. You could open the Snow Tiger pack .z2f file, go to entities/units/animals and delete the TigerBengal folder. That will completely remove the Snow Tiger variant from the bengal.

Hope this helps!
I am a tad confused but i'll try it. and if a download says "All game versions" then can it be used on ZT2? If so then how?

Never mind. I'm lost.

Offline Animalover44

• Raptor Pack
  • Senior Zookeeper
    • ZooMania
Problem!
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 02:51:26 PM »
All Game versions usually applies to Zoo Tycoon: Complete Collection.  If a download is compatible for ZT2, it will specifically say ZT2. :D