Author Topic: Do ES dls work with AA?  (Read 1463 times)

Offline JohnZTMaster

• Zookeeper
    • JohnVMaster's Hideout
Do ES dls work with AA?
« on: June 15, 2006, 09:11:23 PM »
I was wondering if most ES downloads work with AA. Because I just dled a ZT empire dl - "ES Grid-Off Hack", and I do have many animals updated for ES but not AA and they work fine, so is this the same with major mods that replace the Entities folder and stuff?

(This is NOT specifically for the ES grid-off hack, but for hacks in general that were made only for ZT2 or ZT2/ES)

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
Do ES dls work with AA?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 09:40:37 PM »
Well, how do you expect someone else to know if a hack works? If they have tried it of course :happy: . So, my best advice is to try a hack. If it doesn't work, then it doesn't, if it does it does. My guess is that they will have to be installed differently because AA uses some differnet files than ES. Good luck!

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
Do ES dls work with AA?
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 10:33:54 PM »
well nif you check the zt2 hacks section you will see my comments on whether they work with AA so as the question is answered its closed.

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Do ES dls work with AA?
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 11:06:59 PM »
Also just a note to members who read this. For questions like this that involve another sites downloads it is best to ask your questions regarding these downloads at the site where they're found.

While we do answer general questions about downloads we do not give support for another sites downloads. That has to be obtained at the site where you got the download.