Zoo Tycoon 2 > ZT2 Scenarios & Challenges

Earthquakes

(1/11) > >>

Candypanda57:
I was just wondering - while playing the ZT2 game has anyone had an earthquake happen in their zoo? It hasn't happened to me but both my brother and my cousin have had earthquakes in their games. They were both playing a challenge game at the time. My cousin said that alot of the fences in the game became damaged and the challenge was to see if she could get them all repaired in a certain amount of time. I don't recall how much time she was given. My cousin has actually had earthquakes at least twice in challenge games. I kinda wish it would happen in my game just to see what all goes on. My cousin said it is a pain in the butt. She said she also has had to check on all of the animals because they tend to end up in the wrong exhibit or in no exhibit at all. We all love our ZT2 game anyway!!!: :) :

Dinostine:
My cousin also has had an earthquake it just pops up and then the fences are broken
and it only happens in challenge mode

alwaysreo:
Yep they sure do happen! And yes it can be a pain to go around and fix all of the holes in your fences. But that is part of the fun of it:)
As you siad they are only in challenge games though.

Samberri:
I had one happen.
They are no fun,
and it's a mess after one happens.

Lord Typhoon:
tell me about it I had just completed  five star large Zoo it tooke me A whole hour to fix all the damege it stunk so bad

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version